Award-winning doctorate with hands-on, practical experience in applied research.
- Conducted primary research for large companies in diverse industries. A track record for making meaning out of data and uncovering insights and opportunities.
- Identified opportunities for increasing annual revenue by as much as $158 million. Turned complex data into insights for new government initiatives.
- Expertise in quantitative research, experimental and survey design and analysis.
- Passionate in advocating for user needs. Excellent in presenting research using clear visuals and in a way that inspires action; no gobbledygook.
- Award-winning doctorate from top social psychology program in Canada (University of Waterloo), specializing in research and statistics.
- Proficient in Google Analytics. Received 95% on my Google Analytics Individual Qualification certificate.
Download my resume here.